Join the Seneca Team
Why join the Seneca team?
Enjoy competitive salary, 401k and retirement pension; while helping advance a lower carbon future.
Both day and night shifts available.
Great things are happening at Chevron Renewable Energy Group. Since 1995 Chevron Renewable Energy Group has led with its pioneering spirit as a front-runner in innovation and a positive force for good. Learn how you can join our journey to lead the transformation to renewable fuels and find new ways forward.
Chevron's compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labor markets and to meet the needs of employees wherever they live.
Chevron's compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labor markets and to meet the needs of employees living in the U.S. Programs include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Annual incentive awards when the company meets its established goals
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Retirement and savings plans
- Disability, life and accident insurance
- Domestic partner benefits for same-sex or opposite-sex domestic partners
- Flexible spending account plans
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Time off (paid vacations and holidays)
- Access to counseling services and treatment facilities through Employee Assistance and WorkLife Services and the Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Plan
- Compressed workweek schedules and flextime options
- Programs to help you balance your work and personal life
- Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to adoption and surrogacy
- Dependent care expense reimbursement for business travelers
- Health and wellness resources and programs, including fitness centers at many major locations
- Recognition and service awards programs to recognize outstanding performance