The Production Coordinator handles all areas of the DL Manufacturing Dock Seal Product Line. The Production Coordinator also provides support to various departments to maximize productivity and meet customer deadlines.
DL Manufacturing is the industry leader in inventing, designing and building unique, patented loading dock products for Fortune 500 companies that upgrade safety and productivity. We use gifted people from Engineering, Production, Sales, Customer Service, every department in the organization, to help lead the way in meeting these goals. If you are looking for more than just a job, if you are looking to be part of a talented and committed team and to make a difference at work, this is the place to be.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Specializes in processing Dock Seal orders from quote to shipping with assistance from Engineering and Sales.
- Coordinates and maintain Dock Seal Schedule per Install, Customer and Production priority.
- Works with Dock Seal supplier during quoting, PO placement, and completion of orders.
- Reviews site surveys & create Excel drawings based on site reviews.
- Handles any quality issues related to Dock Seals.
- Assembles Project Folders for Dock Seals and other products, making copies, labels and distribute as needed.
- Handles shipments for Dock Seals and other products as needed.
- Processes ECNS, working with Engineering, Production, and Purchasing.
- Performs incoming inspections on parts for release to production as required and identified by staff for possible failures.
- Assists Engineering Department with parts drawings.
- Assists with department projects including support to other departments as assigned by Manager.
SKILLS AND ABILITLIES REQUIRED:
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Technical proficiency required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in written and oral communication
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Solidworks experience.
Pay: $18.00/hr - $30.00/hr
DL Manufacturing offers health insurance with an 80% employer contribution as well as an employer contribution to employees' Health Savings Account (HSA) if they are enrolled in an eligible plan and have an HSA. The company also offers dental & vision insurance and a 401k with a company match. The company provides Group Term Life Insurance, Supplemental Short Disability and Long Term Disability for its full time employees.