Job Category: Production
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: USA, Buffalo, NY.
Salary:$19 - $21/hour depending on experience.
Schedule: 8 hour per day, 30 minutes lunch, occasional overtime. 1st shift only.
- 401(k) pension feature of $1.25/hr. for every hour worked after probation period of 120 days.
- 2 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
UNITED STATES WORK PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
- Perform mechanical operations necessary in transformer assembly
- Read and interpret prints, wiring schematics and written instructions
- Usage of various electrical devices to test control wiring
- Work off of ladders, lifts and scaffolds
- Use tools such as saws, grinders, drill presses, etc., safely and with efficiency
- Interpret and carry out verbal instructions from designated persons or supervisors
- Fabricate and assemble core laminations, insulation, structures and coils into a final assembly
- Candidate will be trained in the use of fork trucks and cranes
- Training provided in the use of automated cutting line to fabricate core laminations
- Must lift 50 lbs of lamination or other material
- Ability to work on platforms
- Ability to meet the company’s standards for safety, quality and quantity of work
- Must have own tools
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blue prints
- Must be able to safely work with power tools
- Must be able to follow directions and read instructions
- Good math skills, able to read a tape measure and take accurate measurements
- Upper intermediate knowledge of English
- Knowledge of US customary units of measurements (inches).
- Commitment to full time (40 hours) work week and different shifts as well as 12 months of service .
Essential Minimum Physical Demand Job Requirements:
- Standing continually
- Walking frequently
- Working above shoulder height frequently
- Forward bending in standing frequently
- Rotation in standing frequently
- Ladder climbing frequently
- Mobile stair climbing
- High level of hand coordination for tool use
- High level of hand coordination to perform assembly activities
- Above average grip strength for tool use
- Above average pinch strength for lifting core steel
Agility Material Handling:
- Lifting core steel with one person up to 20 lbs at waist height to shoulder height freuently
- Lifting longer core steel with two person lifts up to 20 lbs each person at waist height
- International passport
- Visa to USA
- Work permit in USA
Joblio services to job applicants and candidates are completely free.