The Las Vegas Review-Journal print division is growing at a significant rate and is looking to add and/or fill several open positions. We are currently looking for press operators that are capable of performing multiple duties on a GOSS Newsliner double wide press.
We are looking for skilled individuals with print backgrounds but will certainly consider others for training. The qualified applicant will have a strong mechanical aptitude, ability to work in a team environment, make quality decisions and possess good communication skills.
While our primary responsibility is to print the daily newspaper, our commercial work is growing at a rapid rate and becoming a critical part of the operation.
- Knowledge of newspaper printing and commercial printing
- Solid understanding of print reproduction and print quality
- Able to work in a fast paced, TEAM environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays if necessary
- This position is based in Las Vegas
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
Forward resume to: email@example.com with Press Operator in the subject line
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is an equal opportunity employer.